"MEDBYGGERNE” TIP COLLABORATION
DO YOU HAVE INFORMATION OR SUSPICIONS CONCERNING UNLAWFUL AFFAIRS?
- Work that is performed “at all hours”
- Breaches related to the lay-off regulations
- Employers who exert pressure on employees
- Tax evasion
- Other actions that are not compliant with current requirements/legislation
WE WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU. YOUR TIP IS IMPORTANT!
YOU CAN TIP US FAST AND ANONYMOUSLY IN THE FORM BELOW.
BY PROVIDING TIPS, YOU TAKE RESPONSIBILITY AND CONTRIBUTE TO;
- A stable and safe labour market
- Improving the quality of craftsmanship
- Prevention of harmful work situations and insurance cases
- Ensuring apprenticeships, craft certificates and professional titles
- Giving craftsmen predictability with requirements for national insurance schemes, tariff wages, holiday pay and insurance
- Facilitation of the establishment of reputable businesses
- Protecting competition on equal terms
- Ensuring the tax base and maintaining the Norwegian welfare state that we all benefit from
WHAT IS WORK-RELATED CRIME?
Norwegian working life is, on the whole, characterised by orderly and good working conditions. Still, there are certain enterprises and sectors that are marked by illegal activities and work-related crime in the form of undeclared labour and evasion of taxes and duties. The consequences are serious, both for the affected employees, enterprises and sectors, and for the continued financing of the welfare system.
Work-related crimes are actions that break Norwegian laws relating to salary and employment, benefits and taxes. Work-related crime is often organised and exploit employees, distort competition and undermine the social structure.